nothing remix nothing remix

powerfull

def worth my time and crazy fuckin mixx bra. no doubt. be good.

BeatBattleVSElixerDepositRD2 BeatBattleVSElixerDepositRD2

i like it

it reminds me of a saffari of a hunting game. dont worry bout anybody else but you in this game. bunch of hungry sharks out there and if you put your neck out itll probly get choped off so just stay true to your music and you will see that as you get better people will change thier minds about you. be good homie.

DofS responds:

thanks man. music is sumething i do till' I die.

much love,
DofS

Livin' A Life Of Pain(RE) Livin' A Life Of Pain(RE)

good stuuff

ya know i like this shit now. come on. 5/5 10/10 yup

X-Plosion - Track1/ALBUM X-Plosion - Track1/ALBUM

awsome

i like the originalty here. and ya yor dude is need a lil remix on his delivery but other than that i feelin it. big dope? tight bru! be good man.

Ghetto Heist Ghetto Heist

5 and 10

there isnt a dam thing wrong wit this. i like how cleen it sounds. its not to over done. an i def feel ya on that bank shit. i feel the tension almost like...hurry the fuck up!!! lol good job saint.

amen with lyrics amen with lyrics

ill give ya 7/10 3/5

id give ya more but you were a lil harsh on me. so if its a matter of like and dislike i dont really like your flow sound a lil weak. sounds good tho. lol

mseemercury responds:

fuck you get off my dick ill murder you on wax son

say goodbye say goodbye

not bad

just a lil repetitive after the 1st min. good job on the guitar that snare is wack tho replace that with a tight one and youll fixx that for good. be good

(Collab TIme)!!!!! (Collab TIme)!!!!!

nice feel but still missing somthing

keep at it do. be good.

This Is Me This Is Me

not bad thoe

just thos first coupla notes on that bass line your using is a lil too loud an thats it. good track otherwise. accually you got alot a hot shit up here. im gona check them all out when i get time.

CaliberTheButcher responds:

yeah i noticed it was off after i posted it and the guitar was accidently turned up but oh well its still the shiizzzz. lol

=Overdrive= =Overdrive=

robotic cool

nice work love the the wildness. futureistic